lundi 4 juillet 2011

A school of patience

You may or may not know it but I've started to practice archery again for the last few months, and I really enjoy it. The only downside is the need to prepare your arrows yourself, especially the wings. It took me three hours, a movie (that I only heard, obviously, weird experience to follow a story more or less only with dialogs) and one or two glasses of Grand Marnier to achieve this :
GAWD it felt good when it was finished. More about archery in a later post, maybe. There is a lot to say, but to sum it up, building arrows is not the only thing that teaches you patience...

N.B. : I went to see Limitless with a friend a few weeks ago, not a future legendary movie but it was light and fun, so worth a watch imho :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire